Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wow!

Cleaning out one of my craft storage spots in the house (yes, I have many..hush!) I found a 3 ring binder with documentation to projects I have done and put into displays or competitions.  This predated me having a blog or facebook.  I think this weekend I will scan them in and post them as picture entries.  It was a cook trip down memory lane.

In the binder there was the Gothic era outfit hand sewn completely from the underwear out, a stump-work QoC glove, my black work coif, a laurel hood, a black work chalice cover and a hand bound leather book.

Ill work on that for Sunday..... STAY TUNED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...