Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fighting Surcoat I made...LOOONG Time ago!

 
It was a long time ago, but I was chatting with my SCA brother and I asked if he had a picture of the surcoat I made him. He found this pic and sent it to me. It was the first real applique I had done that was put to "good tough use". The surcoat had four different coat of arms on it. On one should was his household's badge. On his other shoulder was his wife's arms. On the front was his arms and the back was the Northern Army badge. In this picture you cant see back and left shoulder.  I was very proud of this. 
 
Just wanted to share some of my earlier works.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...