Friday, November 25, 2011

Cloisters

So I went to the cloisters today with several friends and took many, many pictures of carvings and stained glass and reliefs and such that could be all used as possible embroidered trim or designs. Also found book chemises in some of the paintings too (SQUEEEE!!) So I wanted to share the link to my photo album with you all to see all I surveyed and what I am considering using in future projects.

Big news to be released soon, though! :D Has to do with these two lovely people in this pic!


Anyway...here is the link for the album where all my photos are!
Enjoy!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/107530822403255590361/Cloisters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...