Friday, January 6, 2012

Updates

So, I finished one holiday present for a friend. I have extensive pictures of it but I dont want to post them until she has been given the present, as she reads this blog and posting the images would ruin the surprise. I wont be giving it to her until the end of the month at Birka. Ah well.

In the meantime, I have been asked to create an embroidered book cover. Today I stretched the silk/linen (two layers for stability) onto the scroll frame, sketched out the pics and have started embroidering. Here is a pic:


Plan on using silk thread, gold metal thread and possibly pearls and spangles. See how the whim takes me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...