Thursday, January 23, 2014

Knitting fun!

So I have been a bit remiss in posting, but that does not mean I have not been busy! The holidays had me running all over the place visiting family and friends and enjoying myself immensely!  Last year, by this time, I think I had made about a dozen hive hats for friends and such. This year, I made a few more but tried a different pattern and made three. One for my guy and two for his parents. Though I dont have pics of the ones I made for them (they were made from a natural color cotton yarn), I do have the one I made for Ryan in a variegated dyed olive green wool that I picked up from the Sheep and Wool festival.  It isnt a really hard hat pattern, just a basic cable knit style hat but not having done a cable pattern in quite some time, this was a refresher. Anyway, here are the pics. As you can tell, he is sooo fond of his picture being taken. *rolls eyes*




After finishing up another couple sewing projects on my plate its back to knitting fun! I want to master socks. Im having issues with ankle down style so perhaps the toe up style is for me...stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...