Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Latest Finished Project: "LaBroder-dress"

Viking ensemble for a friend. Took me some time what with moving and other life things going on but its finally done. Black linen gown with embroidery and seam treatments and blue linen apron dress with seam treatments. The same treatments on the cuffs of the black gown are on the hem of it as well, which I didn't get a picture of.  Very happy with how it came out and the recipient sent me a wonderful shocked face picture that made me smile.  Here are the images of it.
Close up of the arm embroidery

Seam treatments on apron dress

Apron Dress laid on the gown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...