Friday, March 4, 2022

Time Flies When COVID Reigns

 I had no idea it has been 2 years since I have written.  I have been crafting. I have been busy working for the State. Work 8 hours come home..housework, kids, chores and then fall asleep to do it all again. 

We survived COVID. It did hit our house but thankfully we didn't have it too badly. We are all vaccinated and it seem things are starting to return to normal. Oldest son graduated. Youngest son is a junior in high school and is on the honor roll. And have they grown! Both taller than me.

In my time i have continually crafted.  Lots of knitting, mostly socks, a shawl, fingerless mits. I decided to find all the unfinished projects that I have started over the years and punch them out.  Im starting to make a dent.  When they're finished (cross stitches mostly) i photograph them and tuck them in a container until i get around to framing them. 

Im currently doing two black work stitch-a-longs through groups on facebook. And one seasonal cross stitch. They keep me busy for short spurts when each part of the pattern is released either weekly or monthly.  

We started finishing the basement a year or so ago and have been putting up drywall to make the open basement now four rooms. One is my craft room which my hubby says is bigger than our bedroom, though I am finding that hard to believe.  During COVID we put up a fence around our property to keep the three corgis happy and give them a place to run around outside. So what do they do, run out, do their business and beg to come back in. **headesk**

I promise to keep up with this more now that life seems to be leveling out.  Ill gather photos of what Ive done over the last year or so and post. Ill also get together the future projects that I want to work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...