Sunday, October 25, 2009

Procrastination...the word of the day

So...because of prior projects that needed to get done for a deadline i procrastinated some on my projects for here. But..i have caught up..some. This weekend while at Mother in laws for the weekend, I took use of the very long dining room table. The caftan coat is cut out as well as the blue linen undergown. Since i stupidly forgot my camera at home, tomorrow while the boys are at school I will lay out the cut pieces and take pics of them to post here. Then i will be sewing them up this week. I am on the look out for a nice broach to pin the caftan shut as that was the proper closure used: one large broach at the neckline. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions of where to find a nice one? Please let me know.

Ok..off to my Mom's house to get some time in there! More updates tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...