Monday, October 5, 2009

New Month..and A Gift




Well this month its the plan to do the outer gown/dress of the viking outfit as well as the caftan coat. The fabric for both is pictured above here (via my cell phone camera). The Blue linen on right is the long sleeve outer gown that will show beneath the apron dress. The herringbone fabric to the left (which is actually a lighter blue more than a purpleish...bad lighting i suppose) will be the caftan coat. That fabric was a wonderful gift from my friend Brenwen and its sooooo soft. (thank you Brewen!!)

Will most likely be experimenting with muslin patterns for the dress today as previous obligation projects are mostly done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...