Wednesday, October 28, 2015

And it is finally finished!

This morning, I put the final stitching into the the knotwork tunic for my consort.  I cannot believe it has taken me so long to do it, nearly two years. I am thrilled with how it came out and I look forward to seeing him wear it.

At the collar, I stitched a double herringbone stitch in the matching colors to the hem trim. Then did a running stitch in blue to hem the neckline.  (which the full length shot it had not been done yet)

I am very pleased with how it came out. My guy asked when I was starting his. After a poignant look, I said "Not for a little while dearest".











And now...onto the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hi!  I have moved my blog to wordpress. After a short I will be shutting this one down.  Here is the link to the new site where i backed up...